Pharmaceuticals and life-sciences
From the development of new drug formulations to animal feed and natural products, they all require means to assess the nature and quality of products. The complex nature of these products means that the pharmaceutical and life science industries often encounter R&D challenges that require innovative solutions. At
Spark904, we think with you to assess your analytical needs and provide the easiest route towards results. In addition, we have access to a plethora of equipment suited for the analysis of (macro)molecules ranging from APIs to proteins.
Following are the analytical techniques in our portfolio that we use for these purposes:
- NMR spectroscopy, Infra Red and UV-visible spectroscopy
- Single crystal X-ray Diffraction
- Vibrational Circular Dichroism
- GC-MS & UHPLC MS/MS
- MALDI-MS for proteins, antibodies, conjugates
Why Stability Analysis in Pre-formulation Research?
- Generate useful information of environmental factors (e.g., temperature, light, humidity etc.) that influence the quality of drug products.
- Establish the chemical and physical changes how to influence the effectiveness, stability and safety of the final drug product.
- Establish storage conditions
Our Stability Analysis Services include
- Solid-state stability analysis
- Solution-state stability analysis
- APIs-excipients compatibility analysis
Following techniques are used for stability studies:
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TG)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- FT-IR Spectroscopy
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- GC/LC MS
- X-Ray Diffraction
Together with you, we
make sure that you find
Call us on +31 642 856 413
or use the form